Employee Engagement Skills
Leaders' strategy briefings and workshops.
C-level strategy sessions for when disengagement or employee turnover has become a business-critical issue.
Practical HR practitioner workshops.
From half day to multi-phased workshops for practical engagement skills and tools for instant use.
Our signature workshop for managers: Engage Great People.
Multi-phased, immediately useful, proven successful.
The ultimate engagement workshop: Engage Me!
Our supported workshop enables employees to define and target their own engagement attributes.
Leaders' strategy briefing: 2 hour onsite for up to 10 Executives
Increase the success of engagement and retention initiatives by having the support of senior-level champions.
Fast, commercially focused and practical, this 2 hour Employee Engagement Briefing makes the business case for retention by talking to senior leaders in their language: costs, performance, competitiveness, success.
Give the senior team what they need:
- visibility on employee replacement costs
- understanding of the risk profile of key talent
- the commercial impact of loss and
- a retention strategy to improve retention and performance
What participants receive:
- Matrix for identifying high risk/high value staff
- Risk exposure assessment
- Calculator for all budgeted and unbudgeted turnover costs
- Profile of 14 disengagement events and 6 disengagement behaviours
- Retention strategy recommendations
The Employee Engagement Briefing includes pre-Briefing Benchmark Audit and workbooks, and is designed for up to 10 Executives. Call 1300 73 83 71 or Contact us for more information.
Engagement Strategy workshop: multi-phased, supported workshop
What is your one-page strategy for attracting, engaging and retaining your workforce?
How do you know how successful you can be, how much profit you can retain, how much talent you can protect?
We'll guide you in the creation of your Employee Engagement Strategy in our 3 step process.
First, complete your online engagement capability audit
In 15 minutes, identify your current engagement capability in our online Engagement Audit.
Then we'll compile your initial Engagement Report.
Second, attend the 1-day workshop with your HR and business leaders to develop your draft Engagement Strategy
You'll be asked to:
- compile specific data and policies beforehand
- review your Engagement Report
- work from our Strategy Template to begin with
- challenge current processes
- focus on commercial priorities
- work in guided brainstorming sessions
- take ownership of actions
- commit to next steps
Third, prepare your Strategy for approval and implementation
In the week following the Engagement Strategy Workshop, we present you with your draft Engagement Strategy. We also consolidate and prioritise all Action Plans and provide them to you for your review and implementation.
Call us on 1300 73 83 71 to accelerate your engagement strategy today.
You might also be interested in: Create Your Employee Retention Strategy in Just 7 Steps! From our eBook range
Effective Exit Interviewing: a half-day, hands-on workshop.
For both new and more experienced employee exit interviewers:
- Learn the only 9 questions you really must ask
- Pick up and practice 3 key interview techniques
- Role-play being on the other side of the interview to build rapport skills
- Review 5 options for effectively reporting on the interview results
Call us on 1300 73 83 71 to enquire about workshop dates.
You might also be interested in: Make Exit Interviews Easy, Meaningful And Fast! from our eBook range
Engage Great People
The #1 most essential retention solution in every organisation is to improve your managers’ engagement skills and practices.
- If your star employees decided to stay a little longer...
- If your teams performed better...
- If there was a technique to get the most out of each employee...
- If managers could spend the right amount of time, saying the right things to the right employees...
...your managers will be more productive, your customers will be serviced better and faster, your own boss will be impressed and your organisation will be more successful.
Managers will learn the 6 Engagement Tools, know how to have engagement conversations and how to give their team reasons to stay and reasons to perform.
Hear from other participants...
Great! An involved class that opens your eyes to the causes of retention and how to attract and engage people.
Technology provider manager
A 'must attend' event to discover possible areas of improvement.
Super fund manager
If you would like to know more about retaining staff and engaging your teams, you should do it!
Federal department manager
Very happy and impressed! Thank you!
Definitely worth attending - I'd do it again!
Call 1300 73 83 71 or Contact us for more information.
The managers' Engage Great People program includes pre-assessment, a one-day workshop and one months’ post-workshop follow-through.
Retaining Generations at Work: a half day, instantly practical program for organisations with an age-diverse workforce.
Call 1300 73 83 71 or Contact us for more information.
You might also be interested in: 52 Employee Retention Tips That Really Work! from our eBook range.
Enable your employees to define and influence their own engagement.
Connect us with your employees and we'll take it from there.
We'll guide and support your employees at all stages of their engagement plan process:
- Welcome and introduction email
- Confidential online assessment of their current engagement
- Half-day peer workshop (optional public or in-house) to complete their personal engagement plan
- Online assessment of their new engagement level, 1 month postworkshop
- Report back to you with aggregated before and after engagement comparisons
- Tailored 'Top Tips' based on your employees' aggregated feedback
- 24/7 online accessible webcast for managers' implementation support
Enable your employees to unlock their hidden engagement potential
- What do I enjoy at work and how can I do more of that?
- What more can my manager do to help me succeed?
- How can this organisation help me develop and learn?
- What are the danger zones for me that might make me feel like resigning?
- How can I feel more fulfilled?
Rely on this workshop if:
- Your employees are articulate and keen to develop themselves
- Your managers are supportive but very time poor
- Your employee attrition rates are too high
- Your employee engagement levels are too low
Register here for details of public workshops, where your staff can meet and mingle with like-minded colleagues in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.
For 15+ employees, join your own staff together for in-house workshops.
To understand how your employees can more effectively engage themselves call 1300 73 83 71 or contact us for more information.